Skip to main content

An A to Z of the best gifts on Etsy

[affiliate links]

Everyone who knows me knows how much I love Etsy but at this time of the year, it really does come into its own.


It's the only place you can shop small and find something for absolutely everyone (and even get it personalised if you like).


In the past my Etsy gift guides have centred around a theme - last years was traditions so included some exquisite looking hot chocolate, but this year I have so many things to share that we are going for an A to Z !!






A ceramic palette or brush rest for your Artistic friend from TramaiCeramics
Some metal dice for the Boardgame lover from DiceDungeonUK
Oven gloves for the keen Cook from SofterandwildA dream catcher for the day Dreamer  from Bloomette Sauvage
An egg cup for the Early riser from HannahTurnerShop 
For that someone who would be Festive all year from LizHarry
A new type of Gnome for the avid collector from ThePrincessPumpkin
Stylish candles for the Houseproud from KinaCeramics
Masks for the mini partygoer who likes to be Incognito from Wintercroft
Rings to help a Jewel in your life sparkle from EmbersJewelleryShop
Which Stephen King fan would want to be without this terrifying tee from VillainVille
Want to spread some good Luck - look no further than this pin from katnippillustrations
Some original art with a Monster smile from JulieFitzGeraldArt
A fantastic journal for the avid Notetaker from Badbooks
 Want something Ornotholigical but with a modern twist? look no further than IanFdesigns
Everyone loves Pom pom's and you can't go wrong with these from MollycatStudio
If Quirky jewellery, like this UFO, is your friend's thing then check out SkullyBunting
Know someone who loves to Read, how about introducing them to poetry from  E.M.G.Somerwill
Earrings for the sherbert Statement maker from Liz Harry
You can't beat wooden blocks for Tactile toddlers. I love these from HappyLittleFolksShop
We all that that one friend who finds beauty in the most Unusual items like these Gigglesnarfs
You can't really go wrong with a Vivid bright print like this one from PrinterJohnson
If you normally opt for a bottle of Wine, how about a wine rack this year like this from Ironbridgefurniture
X, I had absolutely no idea's for this one but 25 ideas is still a lot, right?
A yoga mat bag for the Yogi in your life from SAIALONDONUK
Have a mini Zoologist in your midst needing to learn collective nouns - check out iotaillustration


If you cant find inspiration from the 26 25items on my list, Etsy has you covered with their own gift guide which you can find here.

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #2 Stocking Fillers

So last week I shared my favourite Etsy Christmas card finds here  so this week I am sharing my favourite stocking fillers. From art prints to patches to food stuff you really can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on Etsy . Next week I will be sharing my Christmas list but if your interested in seeing someone else's idea of the ideal Christmas present check out the   Etsy Editors' Pick's page . I  haven't  had a stocking for  years  so  thoroughly  enjoyed creating my ideal stocking - do you have a favourite stocking filler ?                Tessa                                                       Twitter  //  Bloglovin  //  Pinterest   //  Instagram  //  Facebook * I am an Etsy affiliate but I ge...

Throwback post WWCW // Denim Jacket with Patches

I posted this blog in January 2016 - expect to see an update on the Denim Jacket in the next few weeks My first ever style icon was Clarissa which is probably showing my age somewhat and I have decided that 2016 is the year I go back to my (un)fashion(able) roots and make clothes fun again. To do this I am going to ask myself...   WHAT WOULD CLARISSA WEAR?? Answer number 1 is a pair of denim shorts with patches which isn't really suitable given my age so the next best thing.. A denim jacket with patches along the lines of these... I have yet to get the jacket (off to eBay I go) but I have already decided on a number of patches and pins (all of which are from Etsy) which as always I wanted to share. My Little Pony Applique Rarity Iron on patch HA FunnyPatch $3.10 Pawnee Goddesses Patch PopCulturePatches $14.00 Plague Survivor Geek Merit Badge Patch StoriedThreads $8.00 Fashion Plates Patch fairycakes £6.00 ...

Filling up the creative well when you are struggling....

Maya Angelou famously said “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” but I am sure I am not alone in not struggling with the concept, especially at the moment. Anyone who knows me personally will know that I have battled with my mental health for over half my life and despite an amazing support circle, the right medication and a whole toolbox of tools, sometimes my mood just dips that little bit lower than normal and despite a real urge to create (something, anything !!!) nothing appears.  I am by no means an expert and I sat here writing this rather than creating, so read into that as you may, but there are a few things I have been doing recently to try a keep my creative spark alive until something clicks and I can spend a few hours creating for me again. 1. Keeping up with my favourite creators on Social Media Dina Wakley is a huge inspiration of mine after first seeing her  on YT a few years ago, and she has been so generous wi...