Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING // INSTAGRAM FAVOURITES #2

I am an avid social media follower and I check my Instagram, facebook and twitter religiously for news and updates so thought I should share some more of my Instagram favourites.





@nicolabrightondesign


I don't recall how I found Nicola's account but I am so glad I did because I love her designs. ESPECIALLY this camo flower embroidered jacket sent from the heavens. I am sooooo tempted to purchase one from her Etsy store but I am not sure the largest one would fit at the moment.


@makemeupmissa

I recently joined the facebook group Mrs Gloss and the Goss and one of the first live streams I sat down to watch were by Missa. She is absolutely stunning and her makeup skills are second to none so I set out to find her on Instagram and youtube. Before she posted this picture I wasn't sure that I needed the Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette but I think I do now



If you would like to follow me my links are below and please do leave me links to your sites and other people I should be following and you may find them here shortly.

@Horrorshowgoods

Pin sellers are always in my favourites on Instagram and I just love this sandworm pin. I think I am going to get it to add to my collection whilst i save up for a Beetlejuice inspired tattoo

@jeffreestar

JS is one of my all time favourite makeup brands (i will do a post on my whole collection shortly) so I am excited about every new product but I am especially excited for this collab.

@mondoguerra


Over the last week, I have binged watched the two seasons of Project Runway that are now on Netflix (UK). Mondo is by far my favourite designer to have ever been on the show and I am so glad that his brand is now flourishing.  I love his whole aesthetic and one day will own some of his pieces.

@valleyeyewear

I have just been told I need new glasses so I have been scouring Instagram for some inspiration. Some of my favourite pairs have been from valley eyewear. Sadly these are not going to be easy enough for me to get my hands on this time round but they are beautiful to look at and I will keep checking back for inspiration.

@Soltheory (pic by @thefrenchladyxox)

More glasses but this time sunglasses and on a completely different end of scale cost-wise.  Sol Theory is a subscription box with a difference that I have seen a few people mention. each month it contains a fab pair of sunglasses and you can choose whether you add on some jewellery or makeup as well.  They ship worldwide so I am going to do some more digging and perhaps get myself a few boxes.

@Iamleah @kelseyannaf @sstrazzere @juscallmetara

aka The KvDArtistryCollective. These women are all so talented and completely imbibe the KVD aesthetic. Words cannot do their work justice so i suggest you go check out the YouTube channel


Gin has become my drink of choice over the last 12 months or so and I have finally decided there must be more to a spirit than Gordons (as nice as it is) so I was very glad to learn that my home city has their own gin distillery. I was even more excited when they posted that picture of Strawberry & Black Pepper Gin - how delicious does that sound !! I will be picking up a bottle at the earliest opportunity.

If you would like to follow me my links are below and please do leave me links to your sites and other people I should be following and you may find them here shortly.

Tessa 

https://www.instagram.com/tbblogger/?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #2 Stocking Fillers

So last week I shared my favourite Etsy Christmas card finds here  so this week I am sharing my favourite stocking fillers. From art prints to patches to food stuff you really can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on Etsy . Next week I will be sharing my Christmas list but if your interested in seeing someone else's idea of the ideal Christmas present check out the   Etsy Editors' Pick's page . I  haven't  had a stocking for  years  so  thoroughly  enjoyed creating my ideal stocking - do you have a favourite stocking filler ?                Tessa                                                       Twitter  //  Bloglovin  //  Pinterest   //  Instagram  //  Facebook * I am an Etsy affiliate but I ge...

Throwback post WWCW // Denim Jacket with Patches

I posted this blog in January 2016 - expect to see an update on the Denim Jacket in the next few weeks My first ever style icon was Clarissa which is probably showing my age somewhat and I have decided that 2016 is the year I go back to my (un)fashion(able) roots and make clothes fun again. To do this I am going to ask myself...   WHAT WOULD CLARISSA WEAR?? Answer number 1 is a pair of denim shorts with patches which isn't really suitable given my age so the next best thing.. A denim jacket with patches along the lines of these... I have yet to get the jacket (off to eBay I go) but I have already decided on a number of patches and pins (all of which are from Etsy) which as always I wanted to share. My Little Pony Applique Rarity Iron on patch HA FunnyPatch $3.10 Pawnee Goddesses Patch PopCulturePatches $14.00 Plague Survivor Geek Merit Badge Patch StoriedThreads $8.00 Fashion Plates Patch fairycakes £6.00 ...

Filling up the creative well when you are struggling....

Maya Angelou famously said “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” but I am sure I am not alone in not struggling with the concept, especially at the moment. Anyone who knows me personally will know that I have battled with my mental health for over half my life and despite an amazing support circle, the right medication and a whole toolbox of tools, sometimes my mood just dips that little bit lower than normal and despite a real urge to create (something, anything !!!) nothing appears.  I am by no means an expert and I sat here writing this rather than creating, so read into that as you may, but there are a few things I have been doing recently to try a keep my creative spark alive until something clicks and I can spend a few hours creating for me again. 1. Keeping up with my favourite creators on Social Media Dina Wakley is a huge inspiration of mine after first seeing her  on YT a few years ago, and she has been so generous wi...