Skip to main content

Get That Glow // Highlighters with a twist


Gone are the days that highlighting was left to the professional makeup artists on magazine shoots.

Now highlighting is a day to day occurrence for most of us I love that the trend has evolved enough to provide those of us who don't want a gold champagne shimmer.

Some of us are aiming for extraterrestrial realness (maybe that's just me) so the colours now available are perfect and when they come in a palette as beautiful as the 
Blacklight Highlight - 6 Color Palette from BH Cosmetics (and for only $16.99 !!!) you really can't go wrong.

Whilst I try and sort the area in my room for shooting beauty pictures I thought I would share just a few of the items on my highlight wishlist.


Get that glow




Are there any highlighters on your wishlist at the moment?


Tessa 

https://www.instagram.com/tbblogger/?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #2 Stocking Fillers

So last week I shared my favourite Etsy Christmas card finds here  so this week I am sharing my favourite stocking fillers. From art prints to patches to food stuff you really can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on Etsy . Next week I will be sharing my Christmas list but if your interested in seeing someone else's idea of the ideal Christmas present check out the   Etsy Editors' Pick's page . I  haven't  had a stocking for  years  so  thoroughly  enjoyed creating my ideal stocking - do you have a favourite stocking filler ?                Tessa                                                       Twitter  //  Bloglovin  //  Pinterest   //  Instagram  //  Facebook * I am an Etsy affiliate but I ge...

Throwback post WWCW // Denim Jacket with Patches

I posted this blog in January 2016 - expect to see an update on the Denim Jacket in the next few weeks My first ever style icon was Clarissa which is probably showing my age somewhat and I have decided that 2016 is the year I go back to my (un)fashion(able) roots and make clothes fun again. To do this I am going to ask myself...   WHAT WOULD CLARISSA WEAR?? Answer number 1 is a pair of denim shorts with patches which isn't really suitable given my age so the next best thing.. A denim jacket with patches along the lines of these... I have yet to get the jacket (off to eBay I go) but I have already decided on a number of patches and pins (all of which are from Etsy) which as always I wanted to share. My Little Pony Applique Rarity Iron on patch HA FunnyPatch $3.10 Pawnee Goddesses Patch PopCulturePatches $14.00 Plague Survivor Geek Merit Badge Patch StoriedThreads $8.00 Fashion Plates Patch fairycakes £6.00 ...

Filling up the creative well when you are struggling....

Maya Angelou famously said “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” but I am sure I am not alone in not struggling with the concept, especially at the moment. Anyone who knows me personally will know that I have battled with my mental health for over half my life and despite an amazing support circle, the right medication and a whole toolbox of tools, sometimes my mood just dips that little bit lower than normal and despite a real urge to create (something, anything !!!) nothing appears.  I am by no means an expert and I sat here writing this rather than creating, so read into that as you may, but there are a few things I have been doing recently to try a keep my creative spark alive until something clicks and I can spend a few hours creating for me again. 1. Keeping up with my favourite creators on Social Media Dina Wakley is a huge inspiration of mine after first seeing her  on YT a few years ago, and she has been so generous wi...