Skip to main content

Etsy Favourites // Pin's


I LOVE pins - they are the ultimate accessory as you can add them to anything and change them up depending on your mood.

As a huge Clarissa fan as a pre-teen, I have fully embraced the 90's revival and have invested in a vintage denim jacket that I plan to cover in pins and patches (blog here).

This is my current collection though I have a few more on the way to add.




Since purchasing the jacket one of my favourite past times is to browse Etsy for pins and patches to add to my jacket and I thought I should share some of the recent additions to my wishlist.


Pins Feb 201




Do you like my picks - a lot of them are inspired by my favourite TV as a child (and adult !!)

Do you collect pins? Do you have a favourite seller I should check out?


Tessa 

https://www.instagram.com/tbblogger/?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #2 Stocking Fillers

So last week I shared my favourite Etsy Christmas card finds here  so this week I am sharing my favourite stocking fillers. From art prints to patches to food stuff you really can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING on Etsy . Next week I will be sharing my Christmas list but if your interested in seeing someone else's idea of the ideal Christmas present check out the   Etsy Editors' Pick's page . I  haven't  had a stocking for  years  so  thoroughly  enjoyed creating my ideal stocking - do you have a favourite stocking filler ?                Tessa                                                       Twitter  //  Bloglovin  //  Pinterest   //  Instagram  //  Facebook * I am an Etsy affiliate but I ge...

Throwback post WWCW // Denim Jacket with Patches

I posted this blog in January 2016 - expect to see an update on the Denim Jacket in the next few weeks My first ever style icon was Clarissa which is probably showing my age somewhat and I have decided that 2016 is the year I go back to my (un)fashion(able) roots and make clothes fun again. To do this I am going to ask myself...   WHAT WOULD CLARISSA WEAR?? Answer number 1 is a pair of denim shorts with patches which isn't really suitable given my age so the next best thing.. A denim jacket with patches along the lines of these... I have yet to get the jacket (off to eBay I go) but I have already decided on a number of patches and pins (all of which are from Etsy) which as always I wanted to share. My Little Pony Applique Rarity Iron on patch HA FunnyPatch $3.10 Pawnee Goddesses Patch PopCulturePatches $14.00 Plague Survivor Geek Merit Badge Patch StoriedThreads $8.00 Fashion Plates Patch fairycakes £6.00 ...

Filling up the creative well when you are struggling....

Maya Angelou famously said “You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have.” but I am sure I am not alone in not struggling with the concept, especially at the moment. Anyone who knows me personally will know that I have battled with my mental health for over half my life and despite an amazing support circle, the right medication and a whole toolbox of tools, sometimes my mood just dips that little bit lower than normal and despite a real urge to create (something, anything !!!) nothing appears.  I am by no means an expert and I sat here writing this rather than creating, so read into that as you may, but there are a few things I have been doing recently to try a keep my creative spark alive until something clicks and I can spend a few hours creating for me again. 1. Keeping up with my favourite creators on Social Media Dina Wakley is a huge inspiration of mine after first seeing her  on YT a few years ago, and she has been so generous wi...