Skip to main content

SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING // INSTAGRAM FAVOURITES #2

I am an avid social media follower and I check my Instagram, facebook and twitter religiously for news and updates so thought I should share some more of my Instagram favourites.





@nicolabrightondesign


I don't recall how I found Nicola's account but I am so glad I did because I love her designs. ESPECIALLY this camo flower embroidered jacket sent from the heavens. I am sooooo tempted to purchase one from her Etsy store but I am not sure the largest one would fit at the moment.


@makemeupmissa

I recently joined the facebook group Mrs Gloss and the Goss and one of the first live streams I sat down to watch were by Missa. She is absolutely stunning and her makeup skills are second to none so I set out to find her on Instagram and youtube. Before she posted this picture I wasn't sure that I needed the Jeffree Star Androgyny Palette but I think I do now



If you would like to follow me my links are below and please do leave me links to your sites and other people I should be following and you may find them here shortly.

@Horrorshowgoods

Pin sellers are always in my favourites on Instagram and I just love this sandworm pin. I think I am going to get it to add to my collection whilst i save up for a Beetlejuice inspired tattoo

@jeffreestar

JS is one of my all time favourite makeup brands (i will do a post on my whole collection shortly) so I am excited about every new product but I am especially excited for this collab.

@mondoguerra


Over the last week, I have binged watched the two seasons of Project Runway that are now on Netflix (UK). Mondo is by far my favourite designer to have ever been on the show and I am so glad that his brand is now flourishing.  I love his whole aesthetic and one day will own some of his pieces.

@valleyeyewear

I have just been told I need new glasses so I have been scouring Instagram for some inspiration. Some of my favourite pairs have been from valley eyewear. Sadly these are not going to be easy enough for me to get my hands on this time round but they are beautiful to look at and I will keep checking back for inspiration.

@Soltheory (pic by @thefrenchladyxox)

More glasses but this time sunglasses and on a completely different end of scale cost-wise.  Sol Theory is a subscription box with a difference that I have seen a few people mention. each month it contains a fab pair of sunglasses and you can choose whether you add on some jewellery or makeup as well.  They ship worldwide so I am going to do some more digging and perhaps get myself a few boxes.

@Iamleah @kelseyannaf @sstrazzere @juscallmetara

aka The KvDArtistryCollective. These women are all so talented and completely imbibe the KVD aesthetic. Words cannot do their work justice so i suggest you go check out the YouTube channel


Gin has become my drink of choice over the last 12 months or so and I have finally decided there must be more to a spirit than Gordons (as nice as it is) so I was very glad to learn that my home city has their own gin distillery. I was even more excited when they posted that picture of Strawberry & Black Pepper Gin - how delicious does that sound !! I will be picking up a bottle at the earliest opportunity.

If you would like to follow me my links are below and please do leave me links to your sites and other people I should be following and you may find them here shortly.

Tessa 

https://www.instagram.com/tbblogger/?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy : The perfect place for a unique Advent Calendar

Over the past few years, I have shared with you my favourite unique Christmas cards, stocking fillers and tree decorations, all available from Etsy This year I want to share my favourite advent calendars. Maybe like me, your children are growing up and so they will appreciate a unique advent calendar for the treat it is, or maybe you would like the joy your family members get from opening their gifts to extend beyond the one day, or perhaps (also like me)  you just want to treat yourself a little bit. The possibilities with Etsy really are endless, and there are many more options than those that I am sharing, so I would highly encourage everyone to grab a cup of their favourite hot beverage and spend a fun 30 minutes persuing these sellers, and many more besides that. For the foodies, I have a list of food-based calendars  that contain items such as pork scratching and cheddar cheese, alongside those containing the more traditional chocolate options.  Cheesies Advent Calendar £32.50

Get That Glow // Highlighters with a twist

Gone are the days that highlighting was left to the professional makeup artists on magazine shoots. Now highlighting is a day to day occurrence for most of us I love that the trend has evolved enough to provide those of us who don't want a gold champagne shimmer. Some of us are aiming for extraterrestrial realness (maybe that's just me) so the colours now available are perfect and when they come in a palette as beautiful as the  Blacklight Highlight - 6 Color Palette from BH Cosmetics (and for only $16.99 !!!) you really can't go wrong. Whilst I try and sort the area in my room for shooting beauty pictures I thought I would share just a few of the items on my highlight wishlist. Are there any highlighters on your wishlist at the moment? Tessa 

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #1 Christmas cards

It is clear by now to anyone who knows me that I LOVE Etsy and it is always my first port of call if I need to purchase something specific or even if I just want to window shop. With Christmas on the horizon, my love for Etsy deepens as it is, in my opinion, the best place to get unique and personal Christmas presents. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing som e of my favourite Christmas present picks , which Etsy have already started doing over on the  Etsy Editors' Pick's page , but for today I wanted to share some of my favourite Christmas cards. If you have never shopped on Etsy before and wanted to dip your toes into the water before investing in a bigger piece, purchasing a Christmas card would be the ideal way to start. Nowhere on the internet or the high street will you get such amazing selection. Whether you want funny or soppy or pop culture based or even vaguely scary (I'm thinking Krampus cards) Etsy will have your back. He