Skip to main content

Social media sharing // Instagram favourites


I am an avid social media follower and I check my Instagram, facebook and twitter religiously for news and updates

However, I am rubbish at posting my own updates but I will be working on that this year,
In the meantime, I thought I would share some of the new pages/people I have started following and some of the posts I have liked as nearly all the accounts I now follow have come through someone else sharing them.

Today's post will be focusing on a few of most recent Instagram likes.


self.styled
 I recently purchased the book Self Styled : Dare to be different* and  I absolutely love it 
so  I had to follow the IG account for ongoing inspiration

solalook
Sola Look is a makeup brand that I have yet to try but really want to, especially as one of their
upcoming products is a Dirty Dancing themed eyeshadow palette #excited.

musclesanddonuts_  
I love tee's and this one would be perfect for the gym.

hudabeauty
I started following Huda's IG account after purchasing her Textured Shadows Palette - Rose Gold Edition* as i wanted some mini tutorials, but I now avidly check her account as she posts the most helpful tutorials and gorgeous pics. I liked this one specifically for the hair colour - its STUNNING. 

lucygarland
 I have followed Lucy's YT channel for a while now and I don't understand why it has taken so long to follow her IG account. 

 daniellevanier
 I have been a long time follower of Danielle's blog and liked this photo of one of her Christmas gifts specifically as i LOVE insect jewellery and i had never heard of Uterque before. I now have a wishlist as long as my arm.

shrimps__
 I love the whole Shrimps aesthetic.  They are a British Fashion Brand by Hannah Weiland and
here is not a piece that i do not love. If i had the pennies the Lilou Scarf which is currently in the sale would be mine. 

jeffreestar
 I really really love JS beauty products and now they are stocked on Beauty Bay they are much easier to get hold of. I started my collection with the Liquid Lipsticks which I thought would always be the star products but the eyeshadows are very much on par which is why I am so excited for the ANDROGYNY palette to launch.  If it is anywhere near as popular as the liquid lipstick of the same name it is going to be one of the top products of 2017.

lupescuevas
#GOALS - enough said. I am very excited for the new YT channel  

kirariess 
A recently new find of mine, this account embodies the 90's vibe which I love so much,

violethouseuk
I have been keeping a watchful eye on the Violet House UK Etsy store* for a very long time as the clothing is just fantastic. I have a wishlist as long as my arm (and have had for years) and I have decided that I am going to treat myself to a piece when I reach my slimming world goal of losing 52lbs.


hoganmclaughlin
Another recent follow of mine that I stumbled across when I saw a few enamel pin accounts post pics of the Vanessa Ives Lapel Pin whihc I now really want aswell as the Bellatrix Lestrange Lapel Pin


katvondbeauty
Another beauty brand i love is KVD beauty - I have quite a few pieces in my collection now but the new pastel goth pallette just speaks to me as i dont own anything else like it.Hopefully it will be available on with the rest of her range on Debenhams once it is released.

If you would like to follow me my links are below and please do leave me links to your sites and other people I should be following and you may find them here shortly.
Tessa 

https://www.instagram.com/tbblogger/?hl=en

Popular posts from this blog

Etsy : The perfect place for a unique Advent Calendar

Over the past few years, I have shared with you my favourite unique Christmas cards, stocking fillers and tree decorations, all available from Etsy This year I want to share my favourite advent calendars. Maybe like me, your children are growing up and so they will appreciate a unique advent calendar for the treat it is, or maybe you would like the joy your family members get from opening their gifts to extend beyond the one day, or perhaps (also like me)  you just want to treat yourself a little bit. The possibilities with Etsy really are endless, and there are many more options than those that I am sharing, so I would highly encourage everyone to grab a cup of their favourite hot beverage and spend a fun 30 minutes persuing these sellers, and many more besides that. For the foodies, I have a list of food-based calendars  that contain items such as pork scratching and cheddar cheese, alongside those containing the more traditional chocolate options.  Cheesies Advent Calendar £32.50

Get That Glow // Highlighters with a twist

Gone are the days that highlighting was left to the professional makeup artists on magazine shoots. Now highlighting is a day to day occurrence for most of us I love that the trend has evolved enough to provide those of us who don't want a gold champagne shimmer. Some of us are aiming for extraterrestrial realness (maybe that's just me) so the colours now available are perfect and when they come in a palette as beautiful as the  Blacklight Highlight - 6 Color Palette from BH Cosmetics (and for only $16.99 !!!) you really can't go wrong. Whilst I try and sort the area in my room for shooting beauty pictures I thought I would share just a few of the items on my highlight wishlist. Are there any highlighters on your wishlist at the moment? Tessa 

Etsy Holiday Gift Guide #1 Christmas cards

It is clear by now to anyone who knows me that I LOVE Etsy and it is always my first port of call if I need to purchase something specific or even if I just want to window shop. With Christmas on the horizon, my love for Etsy deepens as it is, in my opinion, the best place to get unique and personal Christmas presents. Over the next few weeks I will be sharing som e of my favourite Christmas present picks , which Etsy have already started doing over on the  Etsy Editors' Pick's page , but for today I wanted to share some of my favourite Christmas cards. If you have never shopped on Etsy before and wanted to dip your toes into the water before investing in a bigger piece, purchasing a Christmas card would be the ideal way to start. Nowhere on the internet or the high street will you get such amazing selection. Whether you want funny or soppy or pop culture based or even vaguely scary (I'm thinking Krampus cards) Etsy will have your back. He